Further your personal and professional development by joining our webinars.
Are you interested in fostering a positive work environment?
Join us for Disability Etiquette in the Workplace
This course is designed to help increase work productivity and effectiveness through improved relationships. An awareness of human disabilities will increase your level of comfort in working with diverse groups of people. Participants will learn to:
- Define disability in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Recognize types of disabilities
- Explore attitudinal barriers to working collaboratively with people with disabilities
- Develop appropriate disability language in the workplace
- Build skills to interact appropriately with people with disabilities
Event Title: Disability Etiquette in the Workplace
Date: Tuesday, March 21st, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
Facilitator: Steve Michaud
Please note that registration is required for each participant.
There is a maximum of 200 registrations.
- May 16: Basic Leadership Skills for Everyone and Every Job
- August 15: The Basics of Collaborative Problem Solving