Sodexo continues to offer employees innovative training opportunities to help clear the path for achievement, recognition, success and advancement.
Sodexo offers diverse learning opportunities specially designed to help employees succeed in their current job and grow into new and exciting roles. Flexible options include tuition reimbursement, self-study, instructor-led classes, online learning and partnerships with other organizations.
Further your personal and professional development by joining our webinars. Upcoming webinars include:
- September 20: Reintegration - Service Members in the Civilian Workforce
- November 15: A Survivor’s Guide to Organization Change
- January 17: Transgender Issues in the Workplace
- March 21: Disability Etiquette in the Workplace
- May 16: Basic Leadership Skills for Everyone and Every Job
- August 15: The Basics of Collaborative Problem Solving
With Sodexo's Spirit of Mentoring program, you’ll have the opportunity to develop through collaboration, goal achievement and problem solving.
Organized by fellow employees around a sense of shared interests and experiences, or a common dimension of diversity, Sodexo’s Employee Business Resource Groups provide access to resources, professional development and support systems.
Visit our career sites for Facilities Management, Clinical Nutrition, Environmental Services Management, Information Technology, and Culinary / Food Service Management for more information on development and training opportunities in those areas.